Senior Living-Specific Expertise
- Expert selection assistance
- Help with energy efficiency analysis
- Downloadable guides to help with selection and maintenance plans
Unmatched Product Selection
- Broader selection of PTACs than any other distributor
- Wide range of top brands, including GE, Amana, Direct Supply, Friedrich and Islandaire
- Free freight on all categorized PTACs and Thru-Wall Units
- Delivery & Installation Logistics
- Asset Tracking & Lifecycle Planning
- Troubleshooting & Repair Calls
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How do I determine what I need?
Direct Supply can help you select the right PTACs for your community. Browse our Selection Guide below to find out more about:
- How to Size a PTAC
- Types of PTACs
- What PTAC Specifications to Consider
Warranty Comparison of Top Brands
Learn more about the Direct Supply PTAC
- AHRI Certified – guaranteed to meet industry quality standards
- Dual-motor design and high-efficiency compressor allow super-quiet operation
- Large control panel features five simple buttons and easy-to-read display
- Washable slide-out filter allows easy cleaning, ensuring maximum operating efficiency
- Auto Defrost mode prevents evaporator from freezing and prolongs product life
- Thermostat capability and temperature limiting to help maintain temperatures and energy costs
- Universal design for easy installation
- Guaranteed to easily fit into industry-standard wall sleeves (16"H x 42"W)
Peace of Mind Protection
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty on parts & labor
- Plus a 5-year limited warranty on the sealed system
- On all Direct Supply PTACs & Thru-Wall Air Conditioners
Simplify Your Asset Management
TELS Maintenance Ready
QR Asset Tag comes affixed to unit for streamlined asset management
(See video to learn more)
How can I get the most out of my HVAC purchase?
Protect your investment with Direct Supply® TELS® Planned Maintenance
REDUCE equipment failure and reduce downtime.
- Limit the risk of critical, compounded failures
CONTAIN and reduce operational costs.
- Reduce energy and utility costs
- Reduce repair costs
EXTEND equipment life.
- Maximize your return on assets
For more information on the importance of proper care, explore our PTAC preventative maintenance guide.
Inside you'll find step-by-step instructions to keep your units operating in peak condition.