Infection Prevention & Control
The CDC offers robust resources as the Nation’s leading science-based, data-driven service organization that protects the public’s health. Find critical information throughout their site and via these direct links.
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Information for Long-Term Care Facilities
- Information for Healthcare Facilities
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Burn Rate Calculator
- Preparing for Community Transmission of COVID-19
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Proper N95 Respirator Use
- Symptoms Associated with COVID-19
As part of the United States Department of Labor, OSHA’s guidance is designed to help keep workers safe amidst the demands of the coronavirus outbreak. Here are some top resources for healthcare workers.
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Guidance for Annual Fit-Testing for N95 Filtering (COVID-19 Crisis)
- Guidance for Respiratory Protection and the N95 Shortage (COVID-19 Crisis)
- Guidance for Use of Respiratory Protection Equipment Certified under Standards of Other Countries or Jurisdictions (COVID-19 Crisis)
- Decontamination Methods for N95 Respirators
- COVID-19 Guidance for Long-Term Care Facility Workers
As part of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), CMS is constantly updating information and recommendations to Long-Term Care providers. Here’s the latest.
- Guidance for Long-Term Care Facilities
- Blanket Waivers, Enrollment Flexibilities & Other Emergency Information
- Coronavirus Partner Toolkit – Get the Latest CMS & HHS Resources
- Medicare Telemedicine Fact Sheet
- April 24 Memo: Five-Star Quality Ratings, Staff Counts and FAQs
- New COVID-19 Reporting Requirements for Nursing Homes
- Letter from CMS Administrator Seema Verma (5/11/20)
- Nursing Home Reopening Recommendations
- Toolkit on State Actions to Mitigate Covid-19
Best Practices in Resident Care
Get the latest guidance, resources and tools from top Long Term Care organizations.
- COVID-19 Webinar and Training Resources
- Four Steps to Minimize the Spread of COVID-19
- Free Temporary Nurse Aide Training
- Guidance and Resources for Long Term Care Providers
- Summary of Additional Blanket Regulatory Waivers from CMS (4/25/20)
- Summary of New Requirements for Reporting COVID-19 Cases
- Infection Preventionist Specialized Training
Can’t Find What You Need?
Click below to chat with a Direct Supply representative or let us know how we can help.